DR ANTHONY MELVIN CRASTO,WorldDrugTracker, helping millions, A 90 % paralysed man in action for you, I am suffering from transverse mylitis and bound to a wheel chair, With death on the horizon, nothing will not stop me except God................DR ANTHONY MELVIN CRASTO Ph.D ( ICT, Mumbai) , INDIA 25Yrs Exp. in the feld of Organic Chemistry,Working for GLENMARK GENERICS at Navi Mumbai, INDIA. Serving chemists around the world. Helping them with websites on Chemistry.Million hits on google, world acclamation from industry, academia, drug authorities for websites, blogs and educational contribution

Sunday 9 August 2015

NAPROXEN



22204-53-1 Structure


NAPROXEN

1H NMR





13C NMR

IR








MASS
























 सुकून उतना ही देना प्रभू, जितने से जिंदगी चल जाये। औकात बस इतनी देना, कि औरों का भला हो जाये।
DRUG APPROVALS BY DR ANTHONY MELVIN CRASTO …..FOR BLOG HOME CLICK HERE


Join me on Linkedin

View Anthony Melvin Crasto Ph.D's profile on LinkedIn

Join me on Facebook FACEBOOK
Join me on twitterFollow amcrasto on Twitter
Join me on google plus Googleplus
Join me on Researchgate

Anthony Melvin Crasto Dr.

  amcrasto@gmail.com

09b37-misc2b027LIONEL MY SON
He was only in first standard in school when I was hit by a deadly one in a million spine stroke called acute transverse mylitis, it made me 90% paralysed and bound to a wheel chair, Now I keep him as my source of inspiration and helping millions, thanks to millions of my readers who keep me going and help me to keep my son happy
सुकून उतना ही देना प्रभू, जितने से
जिंदगी चल जाये।
औकात बस इतनी देना,
कि औरों का भला हो जाये।


/////

TAKE A TOUR
ISRAEL



Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel
Israel (/ˈɪzreɪəl/ or /ˈɪzriːəl/), officially the State of Israel (Hebrew: מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל , Medīnat Yisrā'el, IPA: [mediˈnat jisʁaˈʔel] ( listen); Arabic: دولة ...





SUPREME COURT OF ISRAEL























Israel is a well-known country. For its size, it takes up a lot of news space.
Whatever your political opnions may be, most agree that the people are beautiful, that there are a freaky number of Israeli Nobel Prize laureates, and blah blah.. what nobody talks about is the FOOD.
Israeli falafel sandwich
Being that food is one of my favorite subjects, howevs, I am here to rectify that. And share foodgasmic photos of it. And tell you, food lovers — especially vegetarians — get your butts to Israel.
You can thank me later.
Israeli selling strawberries at a market

Why is the food so good in Israel?

Well, despite the fact that less than 4% of its workers are in agriculture and that only 20% of its land is arable, Israel produces 95% of its own food. That’s cray-cray.
That also means that the food is insanely FRESH.
Melons in Israel
Israeli melons.. no, not those kind, you sicko!
In addition to the freshness factor, another key component to Israeli food is its many influences. Israeli cuisine combines Middle Eastern roots with the varied flavors of the Jewish diaspora.
Yemenite food stand in Israel
Yemenite food stand... to die for.
Are you picking up what I’m putting down? These are the building blocks to killer food.

As for vegetarians…

I’m not technically a vegetarian, though I do limit my meat consumption and generally avoid factory farmed shiz. But, when I’m traveling, I usually cheat quite a bit, as I never want to miss out on local specialties.
In Israel (and the Middle East in general), though, it was super easy to avoid meat.
Israeli market vendors

I have heard of India as being a great country for vegetarians, and I’d like to add Israel to the list.

At every meal, you can feel full, satisfied, and not left out. To be honest, I never felt sad about not eating meat. Every shwarma stand also has falafel, making it easy to eat out with friends and stuff your face silly.
Fig vendor in Israel
If I can't convince you, this guy probably can.
Not yet convinced to visit the vegetarian holy land? Check out some of my fave eats from my time in Israel, and you just might be…

Fruits & vegetables

Abundant, and fresh. Not much more I can, or need to, say.
Oranges growing in Israel

Hummus

This creamy chickpea dressing is available at every meal – to accompany pitas, salads… or your finger.
I thought I liked hummus before going to Israel. Now, I realize that what I felt before about hummus was just a silly schoolgirl crush, whereas now it is a raging, very adult and very explicit, love affair.
Wall of hummus in Israeli grocery store
OMG. Look at it all!
Hummus by the bucketful? Think that only existed in your dreams? I have news for you, friend: go to a magical land called Israel, and you shall find it… atop a unicorn wearing a yarmulka. Er, I made that last part up, but the hummus bucketfuls are real.

Baba ghanoush

Like hummus, but with eggplant added. That’s like giving Rogue’s people powers to Wolverine. In other words, unstoppable.
Baba ganoush in Israel

Nuts

There’s not much better travel food than a good trail mix. I don’t know what is up with Israeli nuts, but they are phenomenal. And, like all good things in Israel, they also come by the binful.
Dried fruits and nuts in Israel
Trail mix heaven. Don't forget the dried fruits!

Falafel

My good friend, the chickpea, makes a second appearance here. Ground up with some spices and FRIED (yes!), these tasty little fritters will become your new reason for living. Served in a pita with veggies and tahini sauce, you’re never going to want to go home!
Eating a falafel in Israel
YES, FALAFEL.

Shakshouka

Meaning “mixed-up” in Hebrew, shakshouka is a pan fried dish made of poached eggs, tomatoes, onions, and spices. It is served with bread and is simple, hot, and ohsogood.
Shakshouka in Israel
Now do you believe me?
Israel is one of the best countries for vegetarians, with fresh food and an ample selection of tasty dishes. For anybody looking for some veggie haute cuisine, what are you waiting for?
/////////

No comments:

Post a Comment